PPM CONSULTANTS - Junior Geologist / EngineER
PPM Consultants are seeking a Junior Level Geologist/Engineer for their Orlando, Florida location. The general duties and qualifications are listed below.
- A Bachelor’s degree in geology, environmental science, engineering, or related discipline.
- 1 to 5 years of experience in the geologic or environmental industry.
- Prior experience in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Interest in both field and office duties, with data management and evaluation skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Maintains attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Ability to follow specific instruction.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Some travel required.
- Support field activities related to the installation of monitoring wells, multi- media sample collection, and maintenance of remedial systems.
- Assist in the preparation of written work products including work plans, technical reports and proposals.
- Input of data into Excel tables.
- Work in a manner to ensure personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines.
- Perform other duties as assigned and needed.
More information and application here.
Members of CFAEP can post employment opportunities within their companies or companies can post available positions within their company. If you are interested in posting an employment opportunity, please contact Booke Bayer by email. Your posting will be maintained on the website for 90 days.